To our Valued Customers,
This notice is to inform you that PreciseCal Services, Inc. has been identified as a Critical Supplier to Essential Businesses and will remain open during this time of uncertainty we are experiencing. Below, you will find the measures we have taken to safely remain open during this time. In an effort to ensure the health and well-being of our employees and customers, PreciseCal Services, Inc. is making every effort to follow the CDC recommendations and keep everyone informed and safe. The following information is to ensure you are aware of the measures we have taken to create a safe working environment for all.
All PCS Staff at a minimum have committed to:
- Washing their hands when entering the facility, using restrooms, handling food, or using the kitchen for at least 20 seconds.
- Regularly using the hand sanitizers stationed throughout the facility. Maintaining a safe distance from other personnel of 6 feet when possible.
- Refrain from shaking hands, or any other contact with other personnel.
- If any Personnel experience any of the symptoms listed by the CDC for possible COVID-19 infection (primarily fever of 100 degrees or higher, shortness of breath, pain in chest, dry cough), they will remain self-quarantined until tested and determined safe for reintroduction to the facility.
- Abiding by all the above-mentioned hygiene practices when On-site visits to a customer facility are required.
PreciseCal Services has now resumed pick-up and delivery services with the following procedures:
- PCS personnel will contact the customer ahead of time to arrange an outside pick-up or drop off
- The customer must meet our personnel outside the building to transfer equipment
- When dropping off, PCS will leave the equipment in a box or container that the customer will take and not need to return
- PCS will bring a cart that the equipment can be placed on so the customer and PCS personnel will remain at least 6 feet apart per CDC guidelines
Thank you for your patience in this transition and stay safe.
It is the goal of PreciseCal Services, Inc. to continue providing the necessary services required for many companies considered as Critical Industries by the Government. We are committed to providing these services safely unless conditions no longer allow for it, at which time we will cease operations until the risk is removed. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make adjustments as needed to maintain the health and safety of all, to the best of our ability.
PreciseCal Services, Inc. Management and Team