Salary from 18hr to 25hr depending on qualifications
Certified and Non-Certified Cleanroom Technician to perform certification of biological safety cabinet (BSC), Fume Hood and ISO classified cleanrooms
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not all inclusive)
• Perform on-site certification of manufacturing cleanrooms including HEPA integrity testing and airborne particulate testing, in accordance with ISO 14644 and other applicable standards.
• Perform on-site certification of biological safety cabinets (BSC) and Clean air devices in accordance with NSF and IEST.
• Perform on-site certification of fume hoods in accordance with applicable standards.
• Perform adjustments and repairs to cleanroom and hoods.
• Understand and implement procedures (with customer approval) for correcting deficiencies in the performance of cleanroom and hoods.
• Adherence to established procedures set forth by PreciseCal Services SOPs and protocols.
• Work in a cleanroom utilizing best cleanroom operation guidance and standards.
• Generate clear and accurate documentation of test results.
• Participate in training program of entry level technicians (trainee).
• Supervise and monitor test procedures performed by trainee.
• 3 years of Cleanroom/BSC/Fume Hood certification experience
• NSF/CETA or NEBB Certified within the past 3 years preferred.
• Work requires a high school diploma (some college or technical education preferred).
• Current VALID US driver’s license
• Be educated in contamination control principles and how to work within a clean environment or with clean air devices
• Have understanding of cleanroom operation and gowning practices
• Be able to evaluate the validity and acceptability of test data and the results reported.
• Work requires technical aptitude in order to understand theory and working knowledge of test instruments.
• Work requires the physical ability to lift and carry equipment with varying weight up to 50 lbs.
• Work requires basic computer skills, primarily MS Office.
• Work requires high school level math skills.
• Work requires the interpersonal ability to interact with customers and other team members.
• Ability to work independently with no supervision.
• Able to travel within Florida (company vehicle provided, mostly Tampa Bay area). Occasional weekend/night jobs.
· Company van provided for onsite visits
· Company credit card provided for hotels, gas etc
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Relocation assistance
· Vision insurance
· 8-hour shift
· Day shift
· Monday to Friday
· Possible weekends/Nights for special circumstances
Fax your resume to 727-572-4227 or email your resume to KTorres@PreciseCal.com.